Duty Solicitor who meets the LAA Crime supervision standard based in Wavertree, Liverpool.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning progressive, full-service law firm recognised in the Legal 500 with over 30 year’s experience in criminal defence.
The successful applicant will have the CLAS Duty Solicitor qualification and be of LAA supervisor. It would be preferable for the applicant to be available to go on the duty rota for April 2022 once the CRM 12 application is due on 10th January 2022.
The successful applicant will further have:-
- Experience in advising clients on all aspects of criminal litigation ranging from police station to Crown Court.
- Be available to represent suspects at the police station 24/7 subject to rota and own client needs.
- Represent clients in the Magistrates Court as and when required.
- If the applicant possesses the HCA qualification they will have the option to personally represent defendants in the Crown Court.
- To undertake file review supervision on a monthly basis
We are looking for a dynamic, confident lawyer (a go-getter) that wants to progress their career and is passionate and ambitious.
We offer a competitive remuneration package subject to experience.