At MSB, we understand that despite the best preparation, things can go wrong. In a commercial context, this can mean a dispute with regards to the quality of goods or services, or the recovery of a commercial debt.
In the current economic climate we know that it is vital that we find the most cost effective and least time-consuming realistic solution to your problem. We are a progressive firm and realise that litigation is not always the solution. However we have the experience and knowledge to help you make the right choice.
We endeavour to provide you with an honest assessment of your case throughout. We will provide you with an accurate estimate of time and cost for your business solutions.
We advise and assist our clients with the following:
• Commercial Litigation: Breach of Contract, Negligence, Business to Business Disputes
• Commercial Debt recovery
• Company Law: Shareholder Disputes, Breach of Fiduciary Duties
• Dispute Resolution: Mediation, Arbitration, Expert Determination
• Enforcement: Charging Orders, Freezing Orders, Third Party Debt Orders, Writ of Fi Fa
• Insurance Claims and Disputes: Property, Business and Marine Claims
• Intellectual Property: Patent/Copyright/Trademark disputes, Passing Off, Confidential Information
• Land and Property Disputes: Applications to Registrar, Land Tribunals, Adjudicator to H.M. Land Registry Matters
• Partnership Disputes
Our Dispute Resolution Team is based in our Liverpool City Centre Offices. Appointments are by arrangement only. Appointments may be arranged at our Allerton Road and Wavertree offices, or at your business premises, depending on circumstances.